Two Pink Flamingos and a Doubly-wide...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Clorox, Crabs and Nana...

"so baby let's sell your diamond rings, buy some boots and faded jeans and go away.."

It's been a lazy day here at the trailer. Nothing very eventful but I am sure I will find something to rant about. I am returning to work on Tuesday after my 5 month hiatus. Needless to say today was one of my last days to wake up at 3pm. I sat around in the lazee-boy like a slug for a couple of hours until a clorox spell hit hard and heavy. Do you ever get those cleaning moods? Not all the time but one of those random jump up and gitter done! moments? Ok maybe not. Perhaps it's my love of huffing on clorox wipes.. Made some Grandma Surprise (!) for dinner. A tostito and chicken soup concoction that has fed many a welfare mouth. She may be gone but that damn receipe will live forever. Shout out to Grandma, I left a dr pepper and pack of smokes for ya.

So here I sit full of Grandma Surprise (!) and settling in for my Saturday viewing of COPS. That show never gets old does it? Sometimes I cheer when I see Dallas or Ft Worth's finest. Especially the street signs too. "OMG, I used to go to that bar on Rosedale! Wow, finally a crack raid! Glad that I wasnt there tonight.." Of course there's always potential for various family members to make it in the big time. Cousin Bobby Gene, you are my inspiration.

I did have an interesting visitor today. My ex-friend, Ann. Most of you know that story and I wont bore the newbies but it seems that they may be moving back. Yes folks, 17 trailers down and I just might make COPS after all!! They are like a bad case of crabs, they keep cropping up unexpectedly.. -- Moonpie anyone?

The weather has been holding pretty good. We had us a heatwave on Thursday, 56 degrees. At last a chance for the snow to melt and let the little trailer mullets play in the community pool. Another story for another day. I will bring this up at our next park meeting. Damn I hope Betty brings that jello mold again..

Wow, has anyone heard that Alanis Morsette song "Ironic"? I want to shake her and say "no it's not ironic Alanis, you just have really shitty luck!". Perhaps if she would quit drinking the Chardonnay then the black flies will not be a problem? .. As some of you may know Shelley Winters died today. You may not be aware of her long, accomplished career but we folks in the park know her as "Nana" on Roseanne. Shelley, we love you, we will miss you but you will live on in syndication.. Ok, time to lock up the trailer for the night. Good thing I have that there Brinks sign in the yard! Carol (aka the "other" dyke trailer) hasn't come looking for it yet. .

You might live in a trailer park if:
You think the stock market has a fence around it.

1 Comments:

  • moonpies are so f*cking sexy...c'mere luvah!!!

    By Blogger Jae, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Confederate Railroad - Trashy Women

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com