Two Pink Flamingos and a Doubly-wide...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I love the summer time folks.
The sun shine.. meat sizzlin on the grill.. snow cones..
I love snow cones. Vanilla with extra creme.

So I was en route to the cones when I ran across Delilah on the radio. Have you folks heard this Broad, Delilah's show? It goes something like this..
-Are you feeling sad tonight?
-Has your father been struck in the head with a meat cleaver?
-Or maybe that someone special in your life walked out and left you with nothing but a wooden spoon and a pair of crotchless Levis..

But, back to the snow cone trip.. Deliliah was on the air begging for sob stories when the jackpot dialed in. The woman couldn't have children of her own and was hooked up as a foster mom. On goes the whining about having kids and no more time for herself or hubby etc, etc. Delilah then announced that she would play a special song for the kids. I then roll my eyes as we launch into the most uplifting, choir sing-a-long rendition of the Itsy Bitsy Spider folks. I felt like I was in Sunday School all over again. A full choir of children backing up (of all people) Carly Simon. Click the link below and forward about two minutes for full chorus effect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awt0tMTsUq4
That spider was so vain. Probably thought that song was about him.

Hell's Kitchen is back and I love me some Chef Ramsey! Did you see chickie dig cooked spaghetti out of the garbage and try to serve it up? And the other one was trying to hock rotten crab. Somebody said something about one of them licking the tongs but I missed that one.
I'm rooting for the for Waffle House girl all the way.


If only Mama Cass had given the ham sandwich to Karen Carpenter, they would both be alive today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Confederate Railroad - Trashy Women

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com